Thursday, February 26, 2009

On The Wagon

Well, it seems that I have caved into peer pressure. I guess you could officially say that "Yes, if my friends all jumped off of a bridge, I would surely follow." I can't promise that I will have something enlightening to say every day but from what I understand this is a great place to vent frustrations and boy o' boy do I have some frustrations. Fasten your seatbelts, we may experience a bumpy ride sometimes but I do promise that the good stuff will be worth it as well.

2 comments:

  1. Well... Welcome to the blog world. I am excited to read you blog post. I know you will come up with some good ones. You will have to reference the book time to time.

    I miss you and love you so much. See you in less than 100 days!!!

    Love
    Ash - BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome the the wonderful world of blogging!! Yes, it is a great stress reliever, but be careful, you say too much and it bites you in the ass! Oh, well though! At least you feel better after it is all out there. Hi, by the way!

    ReplyDelete